ACEiT SF-200 is a proprietary ready-to-use concrete admixture, specifically engineered for all concrete including low-slump/high-strength concrete, compactable/slip form concrete, Roller Compacted Concrete, and cement treated bases. It has been scientifically engineered to stabilize phase II cement hydration, affording the end user greater open time for the concrete mixture. ACEIT SF-200 is a blended liquid additive that is odorless, tasteless and bio-degradable. ACEIT SF-200 can be used to reduce the total cement content and used in combination with supplementary cementitious materials (SCMs).
ACEIT SF-200 does not contain added chloride ions or chemicals known to promote the corrosion of steel. It is comprised of a unique blend of concentrated processed chemistry.
1. Decrease quantity of mixing water (water/cement ratio)
2. Increase cement efficiency
3. Hydration stabilizer allowing greater transport/open working time, and paste distribution during concrete mixing.
4. Enhance workability of harsh concrete mixtures
5. Increase material transport time thereby increasing logistical plant service area
6. Decrease compaction and consolidation efforts
7. Increased cohesiveness of wear surface
8. Reduction in tear and edge slumping during slip form process while increasing workability
9. Optimized mixture costs
10. SF-200 dosage flexibility can customize the mix to achieve different desired results: ie…delayed set, increased density, increased workability, reduced w/c ratio